For project prices call us and we will discuss pricing. Teaching or developing a sound team is not a one hour class. This will be a hands on process in your system. And will require more than one hour of instruction. If you want the one hour fix. You will never get there.
Recording - We will help you get equiped and setup to record your own music. Within Budget.
Sound System Training - We will cover the following topics:
- Wiring does and don'ts.
- Proper connections and terminations.
- Sound Check verus Level Check.
- Monitors how to run them correctly.
- Setup and use of In Ear Monitors.
- Using the mixer. There is more in those knobs and sliders.
- How to setup and use Equalizers, Crossovers, Compressor Limiters, and Levelers.
- When is the best time to use either a wireless microphone, or a wired microphone.
- Creating a proper mix. What sounds good and what does not.
- Learning system and room limitations.
- Getting more from what you have or expanding what you have.
- Upgrading your system.
- Speaker use and placement.
Digital Recording Systems - We have years of experience setting up systems that will record live audio, edit the audio, and burn it to CD. Ask us for help.
CD Mastering - is a combination of processes that will help your CD sound good no matter where it is played. We can also teach you how to maximize your recorded audio for internet streaming.
Click here to contact us for assistance or if you have questions.